Wednesday, October 31, 2018


Wednesday, October 31, 2018
92 minutes
Learning Targets:
I can read and understand an academic argument
I can analyze cartoons for their underlying messages
I can discuss my ideas and listen to my classmates’ ideas

     1.   SSR 
     2.   Review for Socratic Seminar: share your questions with a partner and then create one more question. REMINDER: your questions/belief statement should be about the “secret education” in cartoons. Make sure you have created a belief statement using this packet: Socratic Seminar Instructions  
 3.   Review guidelines for Socratic Seminar 
 4.   Conduct Socratic Seminar (2 rounds) 
 5.   HOMEWORK:Complete the post-Socratic Seminar questions and self-evaluation at the end of the Socratic Seminar Instructions packet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment